Sunday, May 2, 2010
I thought this moment would never come. :) but here I am, starting my very own "my son says" blog posts. :) just small cute things that come out of his mouth to keep

April 30, 2010
While me and Mike playfighting around the house, Mike grabs Ari and lifts him in the air and playkicks me with his foot. After he let's Ari go, Mike laughs and says - that's right, tell Mommy you are a warrior!!! Ari looks up, runs towards me, puts his hands around my face and says "SORRY". That was like the sweetest moment. :)

1 May 2010
After doing his business at the toilet and seeing it flushed down with sad face:
"WHERE IT GO?" :)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

It's good to see you type your son said. I'm still waiting. *sigh* He talks a little but still not fully.

Unknown said...

Thats too cute!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
If I had to describe my life in 5 words, they would have to be: Mother/ Mom/ Mommy/ Freelancer/ Woman. I have all of the qualities needed to be a good artist -- creativity, experience and total lack of discipline... Ok, ok, the last one has got to go since I am a mommy and a freelancer now and these two things do not mix well with being undisciplined and unorganized. So this blog supposedly will describe my journey towards an iron-disciplined army-style-organized and oh-so-boring me. Or not. Keep updated to see this story developing! :)

Followers