Sunday, February 28, 2010
All right, today is Sunday, and that means it is time to set new plans for the following week.

But before that I'd like to share a good news -- I had gotten my second interview on oDesk this afternoon and if all is well, will start tomorrow. I am so excited and looking forward to it. :)

So, if everything goes right, I hopefully will be working in a daytime and freelance at night. The plans are as following:
1. Finish up my website. This is not even funny. As long as I remember working online, I never had my website together and this is embarrassing. So, this is number one on my to-do list.
2. Submit at least 10 bids per day. This is important because even if I get a job working for someone else, I do not want to abandon my own. 10 bids per day are very doable, I just need to stick to it...
3. Start doing eye exercises every day. Yeah, this is a huge downside of working on the computer. I would hate to have to wear glasses, so it's workout time, dear eyes! haha
4. Respond to each and every email/message/phone call promptly. I don't even know why it should be on my to-do list. This is the basic of human communications, so JUST DO IT ALREADY!
5.  Finish up Blogger redesign. Hopefully it won't take me years to complete. :)
6. Blog, blog, blog. Post something at least every other day.

So, this is this week's plan. I know, the saying goes "if you want to make God laugh -- tell him your plans"... My plans might be small and insignificant, but these are the bricks for my foundation, the steps to a better me. After all, the world is made from things that are small and seem to not matter...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
If I had to describe my life in 5 words, they would have to be: Mother/ Mom/ Mommy/ Freelancer/ Woman. I have all of the qualities needed to be a good artist -- creativity, experience and total lack of discipline... Ok, ok, the last one has got to go since I am a mommy and a freelancer now and these two things do not mix well with being undisciplined and unorganized. So this blog supposedly will describe my journey towards an iron-disciplined army-style-organized and oh-so-boring me. Or not. Keep updated to see this story developing! :)

Followers