Saturday, February 27, 2010
Wow, it is so crazy, but the week is almost over. Where did all the time go? Hmmm...

Well, lets see what I got done.

First of all, I had my first interview on oDesk. I really want to get into that. I've been doing freelancing on my own for about 4 years now but I have to admit that I do not feel that I really know what it takes to run a fully operating freelancing company. At this stage I should be the one hiring people and extending the blessings I've gotten to other people. I seriously have to reorganize and rebuild.

Whats funny is that I have more skills and experience in web design than I need. I am very familiar with most of the software and scripts out there. But I am not very much a "people's person". I'm working on it now but it's not a one day journey. I'm proud to announce that I had not missed any emails this week and got back to all who emailed or called me. Hurrah for me.

I had started working on couple of illustrations for my portfolio. Just realized today that I do not have much to show, since most of my work is done for other designers. So now I also work to put up some demos. By the way, if any of you guys reading this -- if you need a website -- just let me know. I'll do it for free if you agree to keep the small link in the footer. Just email me short description of your site and your plans on how the site is going to be used "webmaster(at)unblinded.com and I'll get back to you.

In my personal live not much had changed. We have couple of things that should happen within few weeks but I'll keep my mouth shut about it for now. :)

That's it for today! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
New York, NY, United States
If I had to describe my life in 5 words, they would have to be: Mother/ Mom/ Mommy/ Freelancer/ Woman. I have all of the qualities needed to be a good artist -- creativity, experience and total lack of discipline... Ok, ok, the last one has got to go since I am a mommy and a freelancer now and these two things do not mix well with being undisciplined and unorganized. So this blog supposedly will describe my journey towards an iron-disciplined army-style-organized and oh-so-boring me. Or not. Keep updated to see this story developing! :)

Followers